Tel: 01733 246820
Fax: 01733 246823
Reporting A Student Absence
If your child is going to be absent from school please can you telephone the school on 01733 246820 and leave a message on Ext 500. This service is available 24/7 (24 hours a day; 7 days a week). We will also require a letter from parents/carers explaining the reason for any absences. Alternatively you can complete the 'Reason for Absence Form' which will be emailed directly to Student Services.
This is a new service so that we can deal with your enquiries in a more efficient way. Each contact form will be emailed directly to the most appropriate person so that they can deal with it as quickly as possible. We hope you find this service beneficial. Below is a title and a brief description of what each form should be used for. You can click on the link at the end of each description to take you directly to the form you require.
- Student Enquiries - Use this form to contact Student Services with everything related to the welfare of a student.
- Online Reporting Enquiries - Use this form to contact the Data Manager if you are having trouble accessing this service.
- Examinations General Enquiries - Use this form to contact the Exams Officer with general enquiries surrounding exams.
- Examinations Post Results Service - Use this form to request remarking of examination scripts and clerical checks.
- Examinations Resit Application - Use this form to request the option to resit a public examination.